After optimal curing and manicuring every product is packaged in a biodegradable, airtight sealed container and stored in the dark at perfect temperatures before being sent to preferred retail outlets.
- Flowers are cured under clean (HEPA filtered) air.
- Temperature is 79 degrees and 30% Relative Humidity in Dry room.
- Flowers are hung in Dry room for 4-5 days.
- Then the flower buds are removed from the stems and hand manicured.
- The manicured buds are then placed in a quart sized mason jar and taken to the Cure room.
- The Cure room is 79 degrees with 50-60% Relative humidity. Inside the cure room we have storage cabinet’s for each mason jar
- After one week inside the cure room the mason jar is “aired” out and the buds are checked for proper curing.
- If there is to much moisture the buds are sent back to the dry room.
- If the moisture level is sufficient the buds are left for two more weeks to cure inside mason jars.
- After two weeks the buds are carefully taken from the mason jars, manicured once again and then hand packaged.
- We pride ourselves on having the best cured flowers!